Friday 21 December 2012

A Date for Your Diary


It's that time of year when I get out my Christmas quilts for a few weeks and the photo shows my favourite - a panel given to me in a Secret Santa gift some time ago. It was fun to quilt and I really love it. Do you have a favourite Christmas quilt? Like Janet I've made one or two Christmas gifts and will still be working on one or two more this weekend! Here's a little bag I made yesterday from a pattern in a fabulous book: 'A Passion for Patchwork' by Lise Bergene



Now for something to look forward to in 2013 - our next sit and sew day! It will be on Saturday February 16th  at Clifford Village Hall, Clifford near Wetherby. I'll be posting more details in the New Year but our theme for this meeting will be quilting, both with the walking foot and free motion quilting. So put the date in your diary and in the meantime you might want to browse some of the quilt photos I've added to our YMQG Pinterest boards  and my Free Motion Quilting board. This Flickr photostream  shows lots of lovely walking foot quilting designs from the '31 Days of Walking Foot Quilting' I mentioned in a previous post.

Have a lovely Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment