Sunday 20 May 2012

A Bloggers' Quilt Festival

This weekend I have visited the Malvern Quilt Show for the first time, I enjoyed the experience, bought far too much fabric, and viewed lots of great quilts. However I could not help but notice that there was a distinct lack of modern quilts on display. Sadly, I am not allowed to share any photos with you either as the organisers have brought in strict rules about not sharing photos on the internet.

But all is not lost, if you want to see loads of great quilts Amy, of Amy's Creative Side is hosting a Bloggers' Quilt Festival. You can view the quilts here and even enter if you are quick!


Amy's Creative Side

Also, do not forget the Harrogate Quilt Show 31st August - 2nd September, its our local show and I think we should enter some modern quilts don't you?

Closing date for entries is 5th July and  you can get an entry form here.

No comments:

Post a Comment